- DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
8-Wheel Expandable Travel Case
Crafted with SORPLAS™, a high performance recycled polycarbonate, our Spectra 3.0 Expandable Large Case is designed with sustainability in mind. It also features improved handle stability, a restyled interior with two large mesh pockets, and elastic X-straps for flexible packing. Need more space? Just unzip the self-expanding compartment for up to 40% extra capacity. When was travel this easy?
- Crafted with SORPLAS™, a high performance recycled polycarbonate by Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
- Premium components ensure durability and sustainability
- Expands by up to 40%, offering a 2-in-1 luggage solution
- Can be personalised with initials for a unique finish
|Size||32 x 51 x 75 cm|
ORDERS & DELIVERY
Please note - due to the current circumstances we are unable to offer a next day delivery service. All orders will be sent on a standard service which could take longer than our usual promise of 1-3 days. As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive full tracking updates with Parcelforce. We do apologise for any delays & our customer services team will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have. Please see our contact details below.
- +44 (0)207 629 1889
A smooth and fast delivery is of utmost importance to us. This is why we have an important relationship with couriers such as Parcelforce and UPS who help us to guarantee a quick and extremely reliable delivery service, with tracking numbers provided upon dispatch.
Delivery charges depend on the delivery location, as well as the service chosen. We offer a FREE standard delivery, as well as a next day delivery service. The criteria for these services can be found below.
Charges Per Delivery Address
Standard delivery within U.K (mainland) only
Faster Delivery on Selected Brands
3-5 Working Days
1-3 Working Days
(FREE DELIVERY on orders over £100)
Next working day U.K (mainland) only (except Scotland)
Next working day if order is placed by 13.30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Two working days (Scotland)
Next working day if order is placed by 13.30 pm
Same day Delivery
1 hour time slots can be chosen (Monday-Friday). Call 0207 629 1889
Depending on location
Standard delivery is 5 – 10 working days. Fast Delivery is 3 – 5 working days.
Varies on location
DIRECT DELIVERY BY BRAND
Please note that any product with the 'Shipped by Supplier' icon on its product page will be delivered directly from the related brand's distribution centre and not from Global Luggage's warehouse. This allows us to offer a more efficient service by speeding up the delivery process.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
We offer a Same Day delivery service within Central London for orders over £100. Order before 3pm.
Delivery: Items will be delivered up until 9pm on the same day (Monday- Friday excl. Bank Holidays)
Price From £10.00
Warranty 1+10 years
Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program
During the first twelve (12) months of ownership, your product is covered by the Victorinox Total Protection Programme.
- This includes manufacturing defects, normal wear and tear, airline handling and transit damage.
- This excludes abuse, cosmetic damage (scratches on leather or on polycarbonate or stained fabrics), incidental/ consequential damage (such as damage to or loss of content of the bag, loss of use, loss of time), abrasion, solvents and accidents.
- Note that the electronic device/function integrated in your travel product is not covered by this warranty.
The Total Protection Programme covers the repair expenses, shipping costs to and from the repair centre or a replacement product (identical or equivalent value) if your product is beyond repair. Warranty repairs must be carried out at an approved Victorinox service centre.
Years 2 to 11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program
From the beginning of the second until the end of the eleventh year of ownership, your product is covered by the Victorinox Quality Warranty Programme.
- This includes manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear with the exceptions of seams, stitching, fabric and zip tape.
- This excludes abuse, cosmetic damage (scratches on leather or on polycarbonate or stained fabrics), incidental/ consequential damage (such as a damage to or loss of content of the bag, loss of use, loss of time), abrasion, solvents, accidents, airline handling and transit damage.
The Quality Warranty Programme covers:
- the repair expenses or a replacement product (identical or equivalent value) if your product is beyond repair,
- the shipping cost from the repair centre.
You are required to either ship your product to us for repair, postage paid, or take it to a Victorinox store or a Victorinox authorised retailer. If it turns out that the repair of your bag is not covered by the warranty, your service centre will contact you with an estimate including repair fees and return shipping costs.
Warranty repairs must be carried out at an approved Victorinox service centre.
After 11 years
If your product is no longer within the warranty period, we offer a high-quality service at a reasonable price. If your product is “beyond repair”, we will suggest alternative options. Please contact your local service centre. We will be happy to explain our different product maintenance services and how to ship your product.
Proof of purchase
Note: Please save your store receipt as proof of purchase, as you will need it to demonstrate your warranty coverage. Our warranty only applies to products that were purchased from an authorised Victorinox store or retailer.
The warranty period starts from the date of the original purchase. Any repairs carried out will restore the intended functionality. While repairs will be carried out professionally, we cannot guarantee the preservation of the original appearance.
This warranty gives you certain rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state or between different European countries. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.