The Briggs & Riley Torq collection is the future of lightweight luxury travel. Hard-sided and polished to a vibrant shimmer, this range has the looks to match its expert engineering. Multi-directional spinner wheels, integrated TSA combination locks, anti-shift garment panels, wet/dry pockets and stealth privacy compartments are all part of this very particular package.
This Briggs & Riley Torq Domestic Carry-On has a spacious interior that boasts a moulded compression panel for crease-minimising flat-packing, as well as maximising capacity. Despite its cavernous interior, organisation is easy thanks to large zipped mesh pockets, Strategically molded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze, Integrated feet to protect case from surfaces when laid on its side, keeping sensitive items concealed, while a built-in TSA combination lock keeps all your contents under safe guard. Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
|EU||56 cm||35.5 cm||23 cm||3.1 kg|
- Two-section interior design: patented, hinged, gusseted front compartment and main compartment.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-coloured to make finding contents easy.
- Integrated padded laptop sleeve in front compartment protects most 15" laptops.
- Padded tablet slip pocket in front compartment protects most 10.5" tablets.
- Wide slip pocket in front compartment with hook-and-loop closure stores a battery (not included); integrated USB cable plugs into battery, letting you charge your phone or other device from the outside of the bag.
- RFID blocking pocket in front compartment for holding credit cards, a wallet or passport; protects personal data from digital pickpockets.
- Smaller slip pocket in front compartment is perfect for organising an additional cable or charger.
- Elastic pen loop in front compartment accommodates a writing implement of any size.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds a suit or garment or 1-2 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimising shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 1 - 4 day trip.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimises unwanted marks.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic Outsider® handle grip.
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments; TSA agents can safely access your bag, meaning no more cut cable locks.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customise with your initials; easily removable and replaceable.
- YKK® zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability.
- Strategically molded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze.
- Integrated ID tag sleeve in between handle bars with orange accent for a sleek way to conceal personal information.
- External USB port on side of bag connects to a separate battery stored in front pocket, conveniently letting you charge your phone or other device from outside the bag.
ORDERS & DELIVERY
Please note - due to the current circumstances we are unable to offer a next day delivery service. All orders will be sent on a standard service which could take longer than our usual promise of 1-3 days. As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive full tracking updates with Parcelforce. We do apologise for any delays & our customer services team will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have. Please see our contact details below.
- +44 (0)207 629 1889
A smooth and fast delivery is of utmost importance to us. This is why we have an important relationship with couriers such as Parcelforce and UPS who help us to guarantee a quick and extremely reliable delivery service, with tracking numbers provided upon dispatch.
Delivery charges depend on the delivery location, as well as the service chosen. We offer a FREE standard delivery, as well as a next day delivery service. The criteria for these services can be found below.
Charges Per Delivery Address
Standard delivery within U.K (mainland) only
3-5 working days
(FREE DELIVERY on orders over £100)
Next working day U.K (mainland) only (except Scotland)
Next working day if order is placed by 13.30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Two working days (Scotland)
Next working day if order is placed by 13.30 pm
Same day Delivery
1 hour time slots can be chosen (Monday-Friday). Call 0207 629 1889
Depending on location
Standard delivery is 5 – 10 working days. Fast Delivery is 3 – 5 working days.
Varies on location
DIRECT DELIVERY BY BRAND
Please note that any product with the 'Shipped by Supplier' icon on its product page will be delivered directly from the related brand's distribution centre and not from Global Luggage's warehouse. This allows us to offer a more efficient service by speeding up the delivery process.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
We offer a Same Day delivery service within Central London for orders over £100. Order before 3pm.
Delivery: Items will be delivered up until 9pm on the same day (Monday- Friday excl. Bank Holidays)
Price From £10.00