1. Add the products you wish to purchase to your basket, and then proceed to the checkout.
2. Once at the checkout, progress until you get to the payment method, and select Pay in instalments with Divido to bring up the payment form.
3. Make sure you are eligible by checking the requirements on the form.
4. Firstly select your plan. We currently offer 6 month, 10 month and 12 month plans.
5. Then select your deposit. This is the total of your initial payment. The more you pay initially via this deposit, the lower your monthly payment on all plans.
6. The payment form will calculate the monthly cost based on your deposit and the monthly plan you selected. Confirm you are happy with your monthly payment and continue on the checkout.
7. You will then be redirected to the Divido application form. Fill out the form and complete your purchase.
Am I eligible?
To purchase an item with Divido you must meet the following requirements.
- Are employed, or retired, and have a regular monthly income
- Are a UK resident, over 18 and able to supply 3 years of address history
- Have a good credit history (no CCJ's)
- Have a debit or credit card
How much will I pay?
The full price of the product will be payed, but the monthly cost depends on the payment plan and the depsoit you select when you checkout with Divido.
You can calculate the monthly payment on a product with the Divido widget on the product page. Just click the Divido logo under the price to bring it up.
A depsoit is not required, but adding one will reduce the monthly payment on all plans.
Longer plans have lower monthly payments than shorter plans, but the total will the same regardless of the plan you select.
The rate of interest of payments with Divido is 0%, so the total payed will not increase as time goes on.
See below an example of payment with Divido: